Wednesday, May 19, 2010

in between wineries

In between wineries and tasting rooms, we ran around town taking pictures, of course. In the midst of this, I think we saw John Cleese, but we are not certain. He was in the middle of a conversation with someone, so we didn't want to interrupt, but I googled him on my phone, and we believe its him! Leanne caught so many fun and pretty moments, I'm having trouble picking which ones to post.


a little chair for you




This is our "we need to peeeeee" pose. The three of us were looking for a bathroom but none to be found or open!! Kat and Tien stayed behind to pose for Leanne, but I was on a mission to find a bathroom! We finally did after 2 blocks, and then we were much happier!!!





much happier after I found a bathroom!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails