Saturday, April 18, 2009

Barrister's Ball

Barrister's Ball for Whittier Law School was on a boat this year. We went around Newport Harbor, and the top floor was strung with yellow lights. The party was super fun, although I thought it ended too soon. Saw lots of fun people, beautiful dresses, all dancing the night away.

Lillian, Jen, Me @ Clubhouse for dinner


I just really like this photo of us


Us four on the boat, heading out of the Harbor!
Lillian and Erick drinkin it up! Extra vodka and rum please!

Jen and I drinkin' just as much!

It was a Masquerade Ball theme, and here is my mask...


Emmie came real close to not having a dress, but she pulled it off and looked great!

4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures!! You look so pretty! I love the firs picture. I wish I got more pictures like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I was hoping that Em would go the whole non-dress route myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I don't think I've seen you wear the same dress twice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is due to my cousin's ginormous dress closet, combined with mine of course. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails