Saturday, January 05, 2008

Late New Year Resolutions

Here are my new year resolutions for 2008, 5 days late:
  1. Don't procrastinate. [I'm five days late on my resolutions... i'm off to a great start, arent I?]
  2. Learn to ballroom dance.
  3. Learn to cook Bun Bo Hue. [find out from your Viet friends if you don't know what that is]
  4. Make more time to play video games. [what do I give up?]
  5. Become less of a TV whore to play video games. [No more Prison Break]
  6. Read something other than law school books.
  7. Get out of the country. [this may require donations]
  8. Stop calling white people names. [I failed on this one already]
  9. ok ok, forget number 8....Be somewhat nicer to white people.
  10. Eat more, pay less. [anybody wanna go eat? =) ]
What are your New Year Resolutions? And don't say hang out with Debby less because she's too mean. I'm trying man, I'm trying. =)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails