Friday, July 31, 2009

huntington beach

I was born and raised in Huntington Beach, but I rarely ever hit the beach. Surf City offers tons of sandy beaches, fun fairs on the weekends, good food, and great waves. Going through high school at HBHS, I got as far as Main St on a regular basis. I don't even know how to surf. This past weekend, my friend Carmen dragged me out to boogie board, and I agreed since the sky was overcast and the breeze was strong. I carefully took my camera out for some select shots, but had to put it away too many times because sand was blowing my way, and I kind of hyperventilate if my camera is in danger. It's ok though. I put my camera away, waded into the water, and watched the junior lifeguards race around the pier. The day just reminded me of how beautiful Southern California is, and what a blessed life I lead to be so close to the water and the breeze.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails