Friday, July 10, 2009

order in the court!

This week was our last week of summer classes. Normally, I'm jumping up and down, ecstatically happy that it's over, and looking forward to my upcoming trips once finals were over. However, this summer has been a huge surprise for me. At the last minute, I enrolled in two trial classes: Criminal Trial Advocacy and Pretrial Litigation. They have become my two favorite classes in law school so far.

This is pretrial litigation and our class has been split into plaintiff and defendant attorneys from the start. [Hence, the Westside story / Beat It scenario below.] Our last class was settlement negotiations and it was just a super fun time, and one of the best classes to end the semester yet.


This is my criminal trial advocacy class. Judge Judith Meyer is the most amazing judge and she taught this class with amazing zeal. We were not split into teams until the end, but I have discovered oral advocacy talents I did not know I had in this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails