Monday, July 20, 2009

Maisonry Winery

We Heart Yountville. We went for a light lunch at Bouchon Bakery, and then headed off to Maisonry.
The winery was a recommendation from a wine professor, and it did not disappoint. I bought 2 bottles of the 2008 Blueprint Sauvignon Blanc from Lail Vineyards. It was an all around favorite, and I was on the hunt for a great crisp white for my dinner this upcoming week. This was perfect.
This was our tasting room. Hundreds of furniture pieces fill the house and it was the decor for our tasting room. Two huge speakers hug the side walls with an ipod deck! We happen to have an ipod filled with Michael Jackson favorites, and he let us blast 5 songs in the tasting room! This mirror is a piece in that room, and we had fun with it!

This is my tasting chair. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails