Monday, October 26, 2009

napa, once more

Darling Napa, I can't get enough of you. I'm sitting in the back of my friend's car, taking the weekend off with the girls. We drove up to hit 2 specific wineries to buy a wine we had in a restaurant: J. Keverson's Sangiovese and Orin Swift's The Prisoner. In the process, we, of course, had to stop by some other recommended ones as well. Although most tastings were below par this trip, which is something I never experience, the trip was an overall success with the finding of both wines, and the best meal ever at Tra Vigne.




We stayed at the Chateau Hotel, which was a perfect location and place for us 3 girls. We got upgraded to a suite for free [thanks yelp!] and we had 2 huge bathrooms, a living room that can fit 10 more people, and a large bedroom. It isn't a romantic place by any means, but it was definitely my kind of place to stay with friends.

planning wineries



I am so in love with this MAx Azaria dress. It is so comfortable and has pockets!!


domaine carneros


don't you just love our colors? ^_^

max azaria red dress, sam edelmon ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails