Friday, December 10, 2010

opera garnier

I chose Metro Opera/Haussman to stop because I love the view when you emerge from the metro. Opera Garnier is magnificent at any time of year. Metro Opera/Haussman comes up right in front of the opera, across the street, and makes you all happy when you come out. Behind the opera is Galleries Lafayette, which i posted about a few days ago. The Christmas spirit is everywhere, so shoppers local and foreign flock to the streets of rue st honore and rue de rivoli. I bought my Paris cape and shoes so I'm done with my shopping...and I will post better pictures of my purchases when i return to the states. The weather here has been crazy! We were lucky to have 2 beautiful days but it's starting to rain and snow again..so the precious cape and shoes will stay indoors!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails