Sunday, March 06, 2011

very high red heels

The girls came down from San Francisco and Seattle to visit me after the bar, so I've been incredibly busy eating and drinking and forgetting the horror of the bar. We took a small day trip to Camarillo outlets where i bought two incredibly comfortable and versatile things, and then the following day, I went to Ross with another girlfriend, and found more amazing things to combine for this outfit. The Genetic jeans are from Camarillo for half the price they sell in stores...but it was still one of my biggest purchases of late. They are the most comfortable pair of skinny jeans I've ever bought, they almost have this velverty corduroy feel to it, but thinner material. The heels are Steve Maddens, but I found them at Ross for $20!!! I can't wear these out much since I can barely walk outside my house in them [dinner date anyone?], but they are just too fun to pass up. I knew I wanted a million outfit shots in them the minute I saw them. The shirt is also from Ross, and is asymmetrical. Comfy and different, totally nautical, and completely me. The shades, as always, are from Aldo.  My brother really is getting better with my camera. We barely spent any time shooting.
genetic jeans, steve madden red pumps, love scene shirt from ross, aldo shades

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails