Monday, June 08, 2009

Playing in Vineyards

I was spending the day in Temecula with a few of my closest friends. Halfway there, I realized that my beloved G10 is still sitting in the charger at home, right next to my door. CRAP!! I frantically text Leanne [she has a blog too]to make sure she grabs her G9, and she did! These are a few from that amazing camera and amazing photographers: the Sargeants. I shot a few as well, but since I didn't have my camera, I got to be a ham more! The weather was INSANELY beautiful that day, overcast and almost rainy at 68 degrees....with spots of sunshine to light up the colors of the sky.

This is, by far, the best pic of the day.
It's totally posed by Paul, but gotta give him credit. He brings out the love like no other!
I adore this group shot. I feel like I'm on the set of Pushing Daisies.
Another one of my favorites. Leanne took this pic when we were frolicking illegally into the vineyard with wine glasses in hand!
Leanne and Paul do these shots often. They are so adorable.
Too bad I had to ruin it for them. But it was so much fun!
Amazing sunset at Longshadow Winery
We ended the day with presents for Leanne! This trip was for her much belated bday back in May. We also crashed a party at Longshadow, and took over a whole table. We brought picnic baskets filled bread, cheese, pate, and fruit to eat...and opened another few bottles of wine. It was the perfect ending to a wonderful day. Bon Anniversaire Leanne!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails