Sunday, June 28, 2009

Girls Girls Girls

My friend Taylor is getting married and she wanted to go look at dresses at this place I know here in Huntington Beach. It's called Jinny's Bridal, and we absolutely LOVE this place. It's kind of a dinky place from the outside, but inside, the service and the quality dresses for the prices are unbeatable. Everytime I bring someone here, they find a dress.

We took the opportunity to have a girls day with mojitos, trying on dresses, taking pics, and just hanging out at my pad. Near sunset, we had this bright idea to drive to Newport to this cliff I use to go to when I was taking intro photography. It had great lighting during sunsets, but we didn't get there til 8 pm. That gave us half an hour to get up the hill, set up, and shoot! Here are the results.

I told them I wanted a shot of just us looking straight ahead.
They were having none of that. It's all about the pose!

Girls just wana have fun.
in motion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails