Friday, July 02, 2010

july 2

It's july omg omg omg omg. It's a holiday weekend and I sat in my room hyperventilating last night. I don't know any rules. I haven't done enough MBEs. I haven't had that many essays. Why is my simulated so incredibly low? How am i going to pass this exam in 3 weeks??????

Today, I woke up and went to class. I didn't pull out my outlines. I picked up the essays and started writing instead of typing. It made me feel better so I'll do another essay tonight. But for now, I'll watch a lecture...in this outfit to start of independence day weekend....because that's about all I can do to celebrate it.

1 comment:

  1. We are going to be fine. Think of all of the other things we have pulled together in such a short period of time.

    I almost puked because of my nerves yesterday. I have Kaplan/PMBR and they make us do the quizzes for every single subject and I can only seem to get high scores on non-MBE subjects.

    I hope you have a happy 4th. I am taking the afternoon/evening to relax and chill the nerves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails