Monday, May 04, 2009

burberry london

I love perfume. Or parfum, if you are in Paris. But I'm really picky when I want to buy a bottle. I have one body lotion scent by L'erbolario and all my perfumes have to match that one body lotion. I tend to stick to my favorites for spring/summer: Gucci's Envy Me, Lancome's Hypnose, and Bond No. 9's Scent of Peace. For fall/winter: Victor Rolf's Flowerbomb, Lancome's Poeme, and Lolita Lempicka.  Being in finals period, I am tired and cranky all the time. Needless to say, when my package arrived with my newly bought scent, I'm ecstatic. [rips open box] My new scent addiction. I've passed by the store a million times and always stop into grab a sample of it....Burberry London.

What are your scents of choice?


2 comments:

  1. flower by kenzo. its been 5 years and i still love the scent.

    i have been switchin it up a bit with gucci by gucci (a bit too mature for me) and jean paul gaultier madame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some manlier smelling fragrances, naturally, but they are a bit dated. I've been using the same collection of five different colognes for the last, oh, five years.

    My main two are Ralph Lauren's Polo Blue and Victoria's Secret Very Sexy II.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails