Sunday, May 31, 2009

san francisco

I haven't been to SF in a few years, and this was an opportunity to see so many people I haven't seen in a long time...all in one place! My law school best friend graduated and moved back home to SF, my cousin flew down from Seattle to join in the festivities, my friend from ATL made the trip as well, and even a long time friend from Taiwan flew out on pure coincidence! The trip was amazing, and the blogs below are memories from it!
oh, and this was the song of the trip. It was played a million times, and we got addicted to it. Bom Bom Pow by Black Eyed Peas.

the best cafe au lait ever in a bowl
did the French jack our style?
@ Le Garage in Salsalito...lunch on the waterfront
overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge in Salsalito
god, the wind

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME pics!!!!

    try not to go nutso with the eyelid stickers. =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails