Wednesday, September 16, 2009

san diego zoo



We had a very interesting day at the zoo. Khoa stopped at the giraffes to draw, and we went on to discover the other animals since we haven't been here in ages.

Bamboo trees that had writings all over.
Tien looks weird because she's reading the messages on the stems.



Harold and Kumar flashback


Being monkeys and Horton hears a whoooo!



Elephant Odyssey


We couldn't resist. Johnny had to do it.


Tien is special.


Being FOBs.


I couldn't get a pic of the panda. He was sleeping. ^_^ So I took a pic of my own pooh bear panda inside the exhibit. He's in his habitat!


Slug!!


Next year, I'll ride a real elephant tusk in SE Asia! ...


"give me sexy" was the theme of this trip.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time at the zoo! As always, the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails