Monday, November 23, 2009

fall colors

Boston is absolutely lovely. I am so happy to see the last of the fall leaves falling. Living in Southern California, we get one season: spring year around at a perfect 70 degrees. Although I'm not complaining by any means, I love watching the changing of the colors ... and my favorite season is Autumn. The yellows, oranges, and browns are so amazing and comforting. I'm always reminded of gingerbread and cinnamon and apple cider when I think of Autumn. I've decided my wedding will be in this color scheme.

Boston wasn't as chilly as I thought. I wore my thick jacket the first day and sweated my way through the Freedom Trail. The next day, I wore the thinner Benetton trench, and that was perfect with my banana fall scarf.

Here are some of my favorites of the autumn colors. Mon chou took these of me when he saw me prancing around, picking up leaves wherever I went. To him, it just means that he has to rake them up because he sees it everyday, but to me, they are just the best thing to prance and take pictures in!


i found this maple leaf outside Sam Adam Brewery
sunset was right behind me, and we took advantage of the light

We went to Bunker Hill to see the monument and obelisk. On our way out, the neighborhood yard had tons of raked leaves. Since they were dry and packed, i laid down and mon chou took these from above.

This series below is in Harvard yard. We walked around the yard, and saw this side walkway that no one was in. I happily took the photo op.


so happy

gathering leaves

he's making fun of me ^_^




this grave is from 1795. isn't that amazing..
wearing: nordstrom flat boots, no brand skinny jeans, hand me down sweater shirt, benetton trench coat, and banana republic fall scarf

2 comments:

  1. I've noticed that you're jumping in a lot of your pictures... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love color contrast of the leaves in the trees and on the ground!! so prit-tay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails