Saturday, November 28, 2009

harvard

We went to Hahvad on the last day before going back to California. Harvard is so beautiful. The old buildings, the fall leaves, the SMELL of knowledge and snootiness are everywhere. Students all bundled up as they walk to and from campus make me miss my alma mater UCLA and how i use to climb Janss Steps to get to the history buildings across campus. I had the same snooty confidence walking through the Powell quad, that this is my school, my classroom, my library...I guess that's why I love people watching here.

I knew that I didn't want to spend as much time there other than to see the Memorial Hall and walk around the yard, but I was a little disappointed that I was not able to get inside the library. booo. I do understand though. Studying in Royce Hall or Powell library at UCLA is annoying when tourists come inside to check out the library. They take pictures, talk, and clamor up and down the hallways. bah, i still wish i was able to see it at least.



booface for not being allowed in



we went inside the Memorial Hall and there was a philharmonic playing. the sounds just vibrated through the halls, and it was just absolutely breathtaking.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails