Monday, August 02, 2010

loose and flowy

I love loose and flowy dresses when I'm lazy as heck and want to do nothing but lounge around the house. I had some errands to do this morning, and since today was so gorgeous, this dress was perfect. It's a bunch of different fabrics sewn together asymmetrically...some cotton, some silk, and other random ones. Although this is an XS, it's still gigantic one me, so it took some getting used to the angles on the camera. It can look like a mumu *_*

On a sidenote, I'm about to hop in my car and drive to SF for an impromptu trip with Kat, my travel buddy, to get my tourist visa from the Russian consulate. They refuse to take applications by mail, and since I'm determined to see the Hermitage Museum on this insane trip across the world, this small trip is just a part of the process to make it happen! Come on, Russia. Help me out here!





H&M dress, grendha jelly sandals, forever 21 bow ring


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails