Saturday, August 07, 2010

summer reading


fabiana semprebom ~ fashion gone rogue

I found this image awhile back and kept it in my inspirations folder. Today's outfit kind of shadows it although I'm not inclined to bare as much as fabiana after 2 months of sitting on my ass for 12 hours a day studying.

I spent the majority of the day hanging with my bros, watching reruns of the Boondocks, and reading French Milk. I loved the memories that French Milk brought back from my days in Paris. Living there, waking up to freshly baked bread, walking the gardens, and exploring the old churches like St. Sulpice. However, the rest of the book is just a rant of an American child, and i kind of flew by that as fast as i could. The book I'm holding is Norwegian Wood. I've been waiting about 3 weeks for it [neither the bookstore nor the library had it], and it's finally in my hands. After today's activities of seeing people before everyone leaves for their respective vacations, I can't wait to sit down at a cafe and start this book.



club monaco jacket, bikini top, H&M shorts, grendha jelly sandals, aldo shades, revlon fuschia lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails