Monday, October 11, 2010

nepalese colors

nepalese shirt, random tights, tibetan earrings, aldo shades
My wardrobe for the last few weeks have been abysmal. I wear the same things over and over again, staying grungy because we've been active in Nepal. I have not shopped for any more summer clothes since Tien left. There just isn't enough room in my backpack. However, I couldn't resist these two Nepalese shirts. They are reminiscent of the Moroccan shirts I love. I was walking to Durbar Square and came across this random shop. Tourist shops flock Thamel, but this one just caught me. The owner of the shop makes all of these shirts [his wife was sitting by the window measuring out the fabric to be sewn]. The shirts are thicker, and the color is striking. I bought one in blue and one in maroon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails