Wednesday, January 05, 2011

830sign lookbook

I've blogged about 830sign before, and here it is again. The new 2011 spring/summer lookbook is out and featured on Deminology. This season's biggest eye catcher for me is the olive green sweater for men. If I had a boyfriend, this is totally what I would get for him. Don't you think he would look AMAZING in this sweater?? I was lucky enough to see this sweater in person before the launch, and I nearly drooled over it. I didn't get it because I don't have a special guy in my life to get it for ... but I now regret not getting it for MYSELF!!! le sigh...

As for the women's collection.  I love the Italian soft cashmere and neutral tones. This season has more olive green, military like colors which I love. The pants with suspenders are a must have. I picked up a few pieces from earlier collections, so when I get my camera and photographer in order, I'll post some outfit pics with my new 830sign pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails