Monday, January 31, 2011

harry potter jacket


club monaco jacket, j brand jeans, aldo sunglasses, forever 21 bow ring, silver ring from thailand, blue scarf from beijing
Nothing much to say about this outfit. I feel like I should attend Hogwarts every time i put this on. I really do have a penchant for Club Monaco jackets/blazers...just so well made! Yesterday was cold, but today is a bit warmer, so a light blazer will do. It's been a hard Monday. I couldn't settle down in one spot to study, so I ended up moving to 2 different cafes, and then my best friend called me and told me to go home. So i did. I sat in my room, and cranked out an essay. Finally. I will be in the same spot tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. wow the jacket is really nice.
    i think it's going to look great paired with anything black/white/gray
    great find !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails