Friday, November 23, 2007

Asian Girl with A Bit of Humor

Artwork and Framework by Linda Van.

1. Abstract:
Date me

1.a Introduction.
Hi, my name is Debby Le.

2. Appearance.
I am about 5 feet 2 tall (although I was recently made aware that I might only be 5'1 and a half). I have black hair although it maybe brown from hairdrying, and my eyes are brown.

I weigh approximately 125 lbs, and am optimistic, (refer to figure 2.1.a)


Figure 2.1.

I come from a typical traditional Asian family.



Figure 2.1.b

I do not sing well...but I sing along a lot in the car...and sometimes dance while driving as well.




Figure 2.1.c


2.2. Personality and Stuff.
I am a history nerd with interests in music, culture, foods, traveling and world domination. You can be Pinky, and I'll be Brain...or vice versa. As long as the world is dominated...

I am good at the things I do, and always try to make myself better. I am curious, intelligent, and like ice cream. Especially stratiatella, otherwise known as chocolate chip but tastes better in Italy.

2.3. Things I Do and Don't.
I read all day. I never draw (that is my brother's job, and in this case, Linda's). I kick bags to vent my anger/stress/fustrations.

Also, I always want to kick small dogs...but not puppies.




Figure 2.3.a

3. Hypothesis.
You want me.

4. Experiment.
4.Materials.
A leader. Someone confident, intelligent, yet curious. A little cynical, but takes irony with a grain of salt. Likes to be active and constantly try new things, but sets a routine for his life of success as well. Full of wonderful hypocrisies.


4.2. Procedure.




.
Figure 4.2.a


4.3. Things We Can Do Together.
We can go shooting, or racing, or paintballing, things I haven't done. Or we can just meet up for coffee. Or better yet, coffee ice-cream.

5. Conclusion.
Come find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails