Friday, November 30, 2007

I Heart Rain

I woke up this morning underneath my warm down blanket, all alone, but blissfully content. The pitter patter of raindrops woke me up happily because it means snow.

I've been waiting for rain this last month and to no avail. Both Big Bear and Mammoth are short on snow and sad this year. Our annual Thanksgiving day ski season starter was canceled and I sat at Starbucks until 3 pm, working on law school homework. It was a sad day.

Whistler is my goal for winter break this year, but as of now, I have no one to go with and no money to buy a ticket. Since it seems my winter is going to be sad and futile, it brings a little joy to see some rain come my way finally... winter coats, boots, and mittens can finally come out of the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails