Sunday, December 20, 2009

girls just wana have fun

Mariyan and i went out to Red nightclub for her friend's birthday. since we didn't have to meet until 10, and had 2 hrs to kill, we got ready and took some outfit pictures on the half-done studio. We didn't have enough lighting, so it's a bit grainy, but i turned on the face-detect self timer for continuous shots, and this is the result. hey, girls just wana have fun.

Both of the shirts are hand me downs from my cousin. skinny jeans and sparkly tops are just so fun. mine has a jeweled neck and is almost completely backless, but i didn't get a picture of it. I'll have to do this shoot again with better lighting and the new camera.

i adore this image. i have the most retarded look on my face, and it's the candid fun shot.


i'm blurry, mariyan's clear! mariyan's blurry, I'm clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails