Friday, December 18, 2009

joyeaux anniversaire michelle, my belle!

part 2

Tonight, we had the official celebration for michelle's birthday. We went to Houston's for dinner and then to Charlie Palmer for drinks. Houston's was so good that I forgot to take pictures of my food =/ but it's ok, because I did get a snap of the wine bottle! At Charlie Palmer's, the server gave us 2 kinds of creme brulee to try as a birthday cake, and it says "Happy Birthday Lovely!" on it. How cute was that?! The creme brulee was delicious as well.



charlie palmer






tam and george joined us for drinks and then took michelle for some late night pho!




houston's



----------------------------------------------------------------------------
part 1



joyeaux anniversaire michelle, my belle! I'm a little early, but we had a surprise lunch today for her!
we got this yummy chocolate mousse cake from koreatown, in this little obscure bakery.
I have no idea what the name of it is, because they don't bother to write it in English letters. Bah.


1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I was there!!! :P

    Thanks to you, I am no longer writing blogs but am now reading them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails