Monday, December 21, 2009

julie & julia


I'm sick. bleh. I spent the day mosing around the mall like a zombie, buying nothing. I finally gave up, stocked up on Nyquil, and went home. I went to Blockbuster and grabbed Julie & Julia. This movie was so cute! Amy Adams is adorable as Julie and Julia Child's life in paris just brought back great memories for me. Add yummy french food, and it's a movie for me.

On the way out of blockbuster, I realized a Lee's Sandwich just opened up next door. I ran in to grab a baguette, and a small can of pate de fois. As I cozied up in my room with my baguette, pate, and french cooking movie, i felt extremely nostalgic about paris. I miss the smell of french bread, the simplicity of life, and unlimited dreams when I was in paris. I'm just glad that I'll be able to be there again this next year, and I can't wait! In the meantime, french pate will just have to hold me over..


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails