Saturday, November 20, 2010

25 days in paris

I have decided to do a post a day to document my days in Paris. Because this is my absolute favorite city on earth, I want to savor and remember every moment of it. I no longer carry a journal, and since I love taking and posting pictures, this seems the best way to document these precious moments. I'll post one or two photos a day, just random ones in the city of whatever I'm eating or doing...and try to log in all the smells, tastes, and feelings of this incredible city. 



This is my first post but I'll backdate it to the 20th. They are of my absolutely PERFECT apartment in the Marais. Kat and I wanted two beds so that we don't get in each other's hair while we live here, and this cannot be any more perfect for us. It's a one bedroom with a sofabed, and we each get a little nook to ourselves, a gorgeous living room area, and cute little kitchen with the most awesome washer/dryer! We are ecstatically happy to be here, and have taken the day to settle in, buy groceries, and find out what's nearby us. Tomorrow, I will have my very first street crepe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails