Wednesday, November 24, 2010

lanvin loves h&m

I had forgotten that Lanvin & H&M collaborated and the debut is this week! Today, I decided to walk rue de Rivoli, and saw the line going into H&M. The Lanvin collection is separated from the rest of the store...so you have to wait in line with an arm band, and when you actually get into the room, you get 5 minutes to pick out 4 items to try on. The total amount of time to shop is 15 minutes. Insane! I walked through once, and left to look at the normal collections. Sadly, the only thing I bought that day was a pair of sleep pants from H&M..but they were really really comfy!! Today, I went back and bought a lot more stuff! I'll try to snap some pics of the outfit once I figure out what to put together. I am definitely wearing some of it to celebrate my birthday night at Pizza Marzano and Harry Potter screening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails