Tuesday, January 26, 2010

getting ready for the rain

Last night, I went to Josie's Restaurant for Dine LA week. Since it as dark and I ate like a mofo, I didn't think it was conducive to any good outfit shots. This is what I wore last night, so I'm just recreating it today for the shoot. I had a salmon at Josie that's to die for. The crispy outside and the fluffy inside was absolutely amazing. The mashed potatoes were creamy and vegetables flavorful. I didn't take any good pics because I was stuffing my face.





I just picked up the lace skirt at the Banana Republic outlet for $20 bucks.
I paired it with my trusty bodysuit and it was a go.




i love backless shirts and dresses. it makes me feel so sexy


The coat is an H&M steal I found last year. I've been looking for a coat like this since I was in Europe. Nothing clicked so I patiently waited until the right one came along. The quality and cut of the coat is super nice and simple. It's really heavy though, so for days like this dreadful rain, it's a lifesaver. The colorful scarf is my favorite one of all from the Limited.











banana republic lace skirt, american apparel bodysuit, H&M coat, the limited scarf, dsw shoes

1 comment:

  1. That scarf is just the most amazing thing I've ever seen. And your hair, too, is stunning. I'm so happy I found your blog! What classy style you have.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails