Thursday, January 14, 2010

la creperie

voulez vous allez avec moi a la creperie? mais oui oui!

This last weekend, we had our monthly date with Gina, our high school teacher who taught me everything I know about traveling. Gina took me and my best friends to France in our high school senior year, and we 4 have remained in touch since then. It's so crazy to think that it is 2010 now, and our 10 year high school reunion is this year! So much time has past and we have gone to so many places!!!!!!!!!!

This time, we mostly discussed my upcoming bar trip with Kat. I'm so happy to hear that Gina wants to join us if she is able to get away from school. She was so interested in going to Vietnam with me that it got me even more excited!!!

After the creperie, Kat and I spent the later half of the afternoon lounging on my balcony researching Eastern Europe, the second portion of bar trip. We did Southeast Asia a few months back, and it is all starting to take shape. The total duration of this trip will be 3 months approx with diff people joining us for different parts of the way.

Anyway, I'll leave you with a pic of my Romeo & Juliet sweet crepe. Doesn't it look fantastic? With nutella, strawberries, bananas, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream, how can it not taste fantastic?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails