Saturday, January 23, 2010

team coco on my balcony

A beautiful sunny Saturday!! After a week's worth of rain, we have a sunny day! It feels like a century has passed. That's really sad that it's only been a week and we think the world has ended with OC flooding.

Right after I set up my new chairs, it poured so I only got 2 days worth of sitting out there. The great thing, however, is that it saved me a gross cleaning job on the floors and pigeon poo. The wind and water did it all for me, so i just swept the dust after, and we're good to go!

This morning, I made some Vietnamese coffee, grabbed a banana, and sat outside to watch the last episodes of the Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. [sad sad face =/ ] It was a pretty awesome morning so I'm going to end this post with pictures of my new balcony finally.

Happy Saturday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails