Wednesday, May 19, 2010

bridlewood

Bridlewood was one of my favorite wineries in Santa Ynez. The grounds are absolutely stunning with the vineyards in the background, and the winery itself is spectacular. Picnic tables line the winery, so I made sure to pack a picnic basket filled with cheese and crackers. Leanne brought some of the most amazing strawberries I've ever tasted, and we bought a dry bottle of chilled chardonnay at Bridlewood for lunch. Superb time we had...great collaboration ladies!



We also celebrated Leanne's birthday here, so we brought all the presents to the picnic table and she opened them there. I dunno how I ended up with all the presents in my hands, but it makes for a very colorful photo. Tien just likes to run around and get into buckets. *_*










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails