Thursday, May 20, 2010

wine tasting portraiture

Santa Barbara is so much fun. We hit up Santa Ynez and Los Olivos. I really love Los Olivos for the cute streets, old cottages, and amazing restaurants. We went down Grand Street taking pictures, tasting, and then eventually having dinner at Los Olivos Cafe. Most of the pictures from this trip come from Leanne and her amazing D700, but I snuck in a few of my own from my G10. This post is all from the D700. We were at Carhartt, on the 5th tasting I believe, and in much need of a break from tasting. Here are some individual portraits from the back patio of Carhartt winery. Mind you, there are people walking in and out of this place, giving us weird looks, but its ok, we have no shame.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails