Thursday, March 18, 2010

spring dresses


I'm back from Seattle, unpacked, and a week done with school. It's been a really fast week surprisingly, but I think the impending doom called the BAR is making this semester fly by too fast. It's been hotter than hell lately and this absolutely beautiful weather is going to last awhile, so I decided to make sure my spring closet was ready.

I put away the giant box of sweaters, long sleeves, and turtlenecks in storage, and busted out the light cardigans, blazers, and my giant collection of spring dresses. Sat is the official start of spring, but since my weekend starts on Thurs during school, I am going to take the morning off to have breakfast with my brothers on the balcony and maybe even get in a swim in the now heated pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails